we are here to aware you about all latest updates.

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Best Quotes about life


Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.  ~Hans Christian Andersen


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."  ~Erma Bombeck


The purpose of life is a life of purpose.  ~Attributed to both Ludwig Wittgenstein and Robert Byrne


I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.  This makes it hard to plan the day.  ~Elwyn Brooks White


Life is simple, it's just not easy...................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment is in Moderation mode.

Text Widget

Copyright © Ali's Thoughts of Life | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com