we are here to aware you about all latest updates.

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day- Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Images, Cards, Greetings

Happy Mothers Day 2014: Everybody searching for Happy Mother day special wishes , quotes, SMS, Greetings and want to download Mothers day images. you can download all happy mothers day images, cards and photos and can share on Facebook.

Happy Mother's Day 2014:


Mother care their children more than other thing in this world. and she loves their children more than other things in this world. This Year Mother's Day coming on 11th May 2014. Mother day is the opportunity for all children to show their for parent by say something to them or by some special Mothers day poems, greetings and wishes.

Download Mother Day Images:








Happy Mother Day Wishes, Quotes, SMS:


For the best mom
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here's a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother's Day

Mother stands for

M - For the MILLION things she gave me,
O - For shes growing OLD,
T - For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H - For her HEART of purest gold,
E - For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R - For she is always RIGHT and always be.


Once upon a memory
Someone wiped away a tear
Held me close and loved me,
Thank you, dear Mother .

The Miracle of Life
nurtured by a woman
who gave us
love and sacrifice...
is MOTHER
Happy Mothers Day!!

MY MUM
MY MUM LOVES ME TO BITS
AND I LOVE HER MORE THAN SHE LOVES ME
SHE GIVES ME WHAN THE MOST "HER LOVE AND HER"


Mother is a part of God.
Mother is a part of Love.
Mother is a part of our Strength.
Mother is a part of our Winning.
Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed.
and ..and ..so on..
I Love my Mother very much.....
Don't let ur Mother get away from u....
Happy Mother's Day..

A mothers like a ray of sunshine
Whose heart is just pure gold.
A mother beams with happiness
that'll never grow old.
She'll stay in my heart forever
As if she were inside
We've shared so many things,
We laughed, we smiled, we cried.
I love my mother very much
and still throughout the years
We share the mother daughter love,
and always when I fear,
I know I'll always have my mother
somewhere very near!

I am so grateful and blessed for having
special mother like you. I appreciate you a lot. Take
care always and God bless. Wish you a
good health and pleasant Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Maa ki mumta kaun bhulaye,
Kaun bhula sakhta woh pyaar,
Kis tarah bataun kaise ji rahae hum,
Tu toh baitee pardesh mein,
Gale tujhe kaise lagaun,
Lekin bhej raha hae pyaar ish sms mein,
Tera betta meri pyari maa

Many hugs
Only luv never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.

I hope your day is perfect
I ask God to watch over you
Keep you well and safe from harm
In everything you do.

You have always been a giver
A heart so kind and true
It isn't any wonder
Why your family truly loves you.

Happy Mother's Day Date 2014:


on this Mother's day Wishes you Mom with Special Wishes, Quotes and Greetings from here. Get special collection of Happy Mother's day 2014 from here. Download Mother's Day wishes Greetings cards and give to your Mom with special feelings of love and affection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment is in Moderation mode.

Text Widget

Copyright © Ali's Thoughts of Life | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com